Best Dermatologist in Karachi
Dr. Aamir Chipps
Dermatologist | Cosmetologist
20 Years Experience
Dr. Sameena Qureshi
MBBS, Dip. of Dermatology DUHS
10 Years Experience
Dr. Kiran Amin
General Physician | Dermatologist
MBBS, Dip. of Dermatology
02 Years Experience
Patients of ilaj Mualja are treated by highly skilled dermatologists from Karachi, ensuring that they get the best care possible. We provide you with the top dermatologist in Karachi based on their outstanding medical background, practice location, flexible hours, consulting charges, and first-rate services. You must be sure that a good dermatologist will provide the best skin care, whether you require a basic checkup or are having issues with your skin health.
Who is a Dermatologist Doctor?
The specific field of medical that deals with the skin are called dermatology. It is a specialty having elements of both medicine and surgery. Book Dermatologist who specializes in treating conditions of the skin, scalp, and nails, as well as some cosmetics issues.
Why Skin Care is important by a Dermatologist?
Your skin performs several vital roles. Since it is your most important and main component. With the help of skin, you are shielded from pathogens, the wind, heat, and harmful chemicals. Changes in the texture or color of your complexion can indicate a health emergency, making it a great indicator of your general skin health. It’s crucial to take care of the skin and monitor its general condition. That’s why you should consult the best dermatologist of Karachi.
Why or when you should see a Dermatologist in Karachi?
It is also necessary to identify when it’s essential to seek medical assistance for a chronic skin disease. If you’re suffering from skin, hair, or nail problems, then you must want to consult a Dermatologist Doctor with experience that helps you to appear with your best skin health.
Types of Services offered by Best Dermatologist in Karachi.
The best dermatologist in Karachi both provides medical and surgical services. Some of the top services are mentioned below.
- Laser therapy: Laser treatment makes use of specialist laser beams during surgery.
- The surgical application of a maximum capacitance charge to cut or obliterate tissue is known as electrosurgery.
- Cryosurgery: In cryotherapy, tissue is frozen and destroyed during surgery at extremely low temperatures.
- Excision procedure: Excision surgery is performed by excising (removing by cutting) tissue with the proper incisions using a serrated knife (scalpel).
- Mohs procedure: Mohs procedure is a surgical method that includes removing cancerous cells from your skin layer by layer.
- Mole Removal: The partial or complete eradication of a mole from your body is referred to as mole removal. They examine the mole for signs of cancer or even other skin conditions.
- Vein treatment: Upon inspecting your harmed veins, dermatologists can treat them either with therapy or a laser.
Best Dermatologists of Karachi with top practices.
Dermatologists identify and handle skin issues. They can also detect skin-related symptoms that may point to underlying health issues, such as organ illness or dysfunction.
- Skin condition-related specialist diagnostic procedures are frequently carried out by dermatologists. They perform therapies like:
- Medication that is injected or administered superficially.
- Therapy using ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
- A variety of surgical treatment of skin treatments, including biopsy specimens and mole removal.
- Cosmetic procedures like laser treatments, Botox, and exfoliation.
Most common skin diseases in Pakistan.
Some skin conditions are the consequence of genetics, whereas others are the result of lifestyle decisions. Skin illnesses can be treated with medication, lotions, and moisturizers, as well as lifestyle modification.
When should I schedule a dermatologist consultation?
You might decide to see a specialist if you experience some of the more widespread symptoms listed below:
- A mole or an area of the epidermis has altered in thickness, color, or shape.
- cutaneous cancer
- chronic or moderate acne
- Red marks
- Itchy skin
- Dry skin
- Acne scars
- Your face has dark patches (hyper-pigmentation)
- prolonged cutaneous sensitivity
- Hair fall
- Nail conditions
- Aging indicators
Timely treatment of the Skin disorder is crucial not only for caring for individuals but also for preventing illness spread. Advancements in sanitation facilities, awareness programs, and proper nutrition can all help to reduce the incidence of skin conditions.
Most common skin diseases in Karachi
Skin disease symptoms vary significantly depending on the illness. Skin changes that show up without a known cause could be symptoms of an underlying disease. Overall, skin diseases can result in:
- Patches of discolored skin
- Skin that is parched
- Sores or open leis-ion
- Skin that is scaly or rough
- Rashes that cause pain
- Bumps that are red, white, or pus-filled
What Factors Contribute to Skin Disorders?
The following are a few of the most prevalent causes of skin abnormalities:
- Bacteria that have become stuck in hair cells or skin fine lines
- Diseases of the renal tubules, pituitary, or chronic inflammation
- Contamination with allergic reactions
- Genetic factors of sunlight exposure
- Medications for fungal disease or pathogens on your skin
What are the Best tips to prevent skin diseases?
ilaj Mualja provides you with the best ways to prevent Contagious Skin Conditions. Some of them are mentioned here.
- Washing hands with hot water and soap
- Refrain from sharing utensils and glass bottles with others.
- Avoid coming into direct contact with the infected skin of others
- Before using things in public places, such as gym equipment, clean them
- Consume plenty of water
- Too much physical or mental stress should be avoided
- Consume a well-balanced diet
- Get vaccinated against contagious skin problems like chickenpox
- Preventing non-infectious skin disorders like acne and atopic dermatitis
- Daily basis, wash your skin with a cleaning solution and water
- Apply moisturizer
- Avoid unpleasant odors in the environment and your diet
- Avoid coming into contact with toxic compounds or other irritants
- Consume plenty of fluid
Common Frequently Ask Questions for Dermatologist.
Why should I consult a Dermatologist?
In case of any skin-related issue either due to infection, diseases, or allergic reaction to food or cosmetics, you just need to consult a dermatologist or Other Doctors. Furthermore, your dermatologist can guide you in a more precise manner or help to maintain your skin care health.
Who is the Best Dermatologist in Karachi?
- Dr. Aamir Chipps
- Dr. Sameena Qureshi
- Dr. Kiran Amin
Who is the Best Dermatologist Should I See?
Depending on what kind of skin problem you have, you may decide which dermatologist in Karachi to see. You might, for example, make appointments with specialists who have expertise in surgical treatment. If you are unable to visit the clinic, you can seek advice from a dermatologist in Karachi via our online platform.
What is the fee of the Best Dermatologist in Karachi?
It depends on which dermatologist you choose. A complete profile of each doctor is mentioned on ilaj Mualja online plate-form. You can also check from there.
How do I choose the Best Dermatologist in Karachi?
By visiting the ilaj Mualja website, you can select any dermatologist that best suits you.
How can I contact a Dermatologist in Karachi?
You can call on 03256299992. We will provide you with complete details of your doctor.
At which time I see my Dermatologist?
You can book your appointment at your convenient hours or also consult via video call. In addition, our concerned person forward your query to your doctor and confirm your appointment.
Will I satisfy after consulting a Dermatologist?
We provide 100%, patient satisfaction. You can also check the reviews available on our website.
How can I pay appointment charges?
You can transfer your fee by following online methods.
- Jazz Cash
- Bank Account
Why only ilaj Mualja?
Due to the top leading healthcare platforms online in Pakistan for patients, ilaj Mualja offers a great opportunity to connect with your concerned doctor from anywhere in Pakistan. Moreover, due to highly experienced and PMC-verified doctors with years of experience, we provide you most renowned teams of health experts.