Warts meaning in Urdu-Types, causes, symptoms and Treatment
وارٹس ایک عام جلدی مسئلہ ہیں جو ایک وائرس کی وجہ سے پیدا ہوتے ہیں۔ یہ جلد کے کسی بھی حصے پر نکل سکتے ہیں، لیکن عام طور پر ہاتھوں اور پاؤں کے تلووں پر نکلتے ہیں۔ وارٹس کو چھونے سے یا ایک شخص سے دوسرے شخص تک پھیلنے سے یا مشترکہ برتنوں کے ذریعے بھی پھیلتے ہیں۔ علاج کے لئے، مختلف طریقوں کا استعمال کیا جاتا ہے، جن میں دوائی، کریٹریج کا ہٹانا، کیمیائی تجزیہ، اور کثیر استعمال والے وارٹس کے لئے آخری حل کی طرح ، جراحی شامل ہیں۔
What are Warts?
Warts meaning in Urdu is مسے . They are a common skin condition caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). They are noncancerous growths that can appear anywhere on the body.
Best Doctors for Warts in Pakistan:
Warts affect many people due to various reasons. If you or any family member has a Warts, seek medical assistance from a Dermatologist immediately to avoid complications. Fortunately, ilaj Mualja has the best doctors for Warts in Pakistan. You can book an appointment online through our Website.
There are several types of warts:
- Common warts typically appear on the hands and fingers, while
- Plantar warts are found on the soles of the feet.
- Flat warts are small, smooth warts that often appear in clusters.
- Filiform warts are long, thin warts that usually appear on the face.
- Genital warts are sexually transmitted infections that can affect both men and women.
Causes of Warts:
Human papillomavirus (HPV) cause Warts, which enters the body through a small cut or abrasion in the skin. HPV is highly contagious and spreads through skin-to-skin contact or by touching an object contaminated with the virus. Certain factors increase the risk of developing warts, including weakened immune systems, walking barefoot in public areas like locker rooms and swimming pools, and biting fingernails.
Symptoms of Warts:
The symptoms of Warts usually appear as small, raised bumps on the skin. They may be rough or smooth and skin-colored, pink, or brown. Sometimes, warts may have tiny black dots, blood vessels that have grown into the wart. Warts may be itchy or painful, primarily when located on the feet or hands.
Treatment of Warts:
Several treatments are available includes:
- Over-the-counter medicines usually contain salicylic acid, which works by removing the top layer of the wart.
- Prescription-strength medications include more vital acids, immune system boosters, or antiviral drugs.
- In-office procedures consist of cryotherapy, in which the wart is frozen off with liquid nitrogen, or laser surgery, in which a laser is used to remove the wart.
FAQs about Warts:
Warts are highly contagious and can be spread through skin-to-skin contact or by touching an object contaminated with the virus.
While there is no surefire way to prevent warts, you can reduce the risk of developing them:
- by practicing good hygiene.
- By avoiding contact with people who have warts
- By not sharing personal items like towels or razors.
Over-the-counter wart treatments can be effective but may take several weeks or even months to work. Suppose your warts do not respond to over-the-counter treatments. You may need to see a healthcare professional for more advanced treatment in that case.
While most warts are noncancerous, some types of HPV causes cancer. Suppose you have painful, bleeding, or changing appearance warts. In that case, you should see a healthcare professional to rule out any potentially cancerous growths.