Stunted Growth Meaning in Urdu - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
رُکاوَٹیں پیدائش میں ایک عام طَور پَر بچّوں کی صِحّت کے مُتعلّق ایک مشہور مَسئلہ ہے۔ یہ ایک حالت ہے جب بچّے کی جِسمانی تَشکیل مُکمّل طَور پر نَہیں ہو پاتی ہے، جِس سے وہ اپنی عُمر کے مُطابق کمزور رہتے ہیں۔ اس حالت سے متاثر بچّے کا جِسم بھی اُن کی عُمر کے مُطابق نہیں بڑھ پاتا۔اس کی وجوہات میں غذائیت سے مُتعلّق مسائل، بیماریاں، گرمی یا سردی کی شدید موسمی تبدیلیاں، اور بُری صحتی عادات شامل ہیں۔ اگرچہ رُکاوَٹیں پیدائش میں بچّوں کے دماغ، جِسم، اور دِل کی کمزوری کا باعِث بھی بَن سکتی ہے۔
What is Stunted Growth ?
Stunted growth meaning in Urdu is “رکاوٹ پیدائشی نشوونما” .It is a term used to describe a condition where children have a height significantly below the average for their age and gender. This condition can occur for various reasons, including malnutrition, chronic diseases, and genetic factors.
Best Doctors for Stunted Growth in Pakistan:
Stunted growth affects many people due to various reasons. If you or any family member has a Stunted growth , seek medical assistance from a Nutritionist immediately to avoid complications. Fortunately, ilaj Mualja has the best doctor for Stunted growth in Pakistan . You can book an appointment online through our Website.
Types of Stunted Growth :
There are two main types of stunted growth, namely, primary and secondary stunted growth.
Primary stunted growth occurs when the child’s height is below the third percentile of the growth chart due to genetic factors.
Secondary stunted growth occurs when the child’s height is below the third percentile due to environmental factors such as malnutrition, chronic diseases, or exposure to toxins.
Causes of Stunted Growth :
There can be several causes of stunted growth, such as:
- Malnutrition: Lack of proper nutrients in the diet can lead to stunted growth.
- Chronic Diseases: Chronic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, and Crohn’s disease can interfere with nutrient absorption, leading to stunted growth.
- Hormonal Imbalances: Hormonal imbalances such as growth hormone deficiency can lead to stunted growth.
- Genetic Factors: Certain genetic factors can also cause stunted growth.
- Exposure to Toxins: Exposure to toxins such as lead, mercury, and arsenic can interfere with growth and development, leading to stunted growth.
Symptoms of Stunted Growth :
The symptoms of stunted growth include:
- lower height than the average height for the child’s age and gender. symptoms may include
- delayed puberty
- delayed development of secondary sexual characteristics
- delayed bone age.
Treatment of Stunted Growth :
The treatment of stunted growth depends on the underlying cause.
- Providing proper nutrients through a balanced diet or supplements .
- Hormonal imbalances treat with hormone replacement therapy.
- Chronic diseases that cause stunted growth can be treated with medications and proper management.
- Surgery may be required to correct structural abnormalities.
FAQs about Stunted Growth :
In some cases, stunted growth can be reversed by treating the underlying cause.
If you suspect your child has stunted growth, consult a pediatrician or a growth specialist for evaluation and treatment.
No, stunted growth does not cause by various factors, including chronic diseases, hormonal imbalances, genetic factors, and exposure to toxins.